- Chocolate Icing Sugar
- Chocolate Cake Mix
- White Chocolate Curls
- 4 round single-use baking tins
- 4 sheets of baking paper
- 1 testing skewer
- 1 cake board
- 1 Dinosaur topper kit
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas Mark 4, and line each tin with the baking paper circles provided.
- Mix your 60g softened butter with the contents of Bag 1 before adding 1 egg and 15ml milk. Mix until smooth and creamy, and then pour into the prepared tin.
- Repeat with Bag 2, 3 and 4 using a clean tin each time.
- Bake the cakes for 20-25 minutes. Leave in the tins for a few minutes after cooking, and then remove and cool on a wire rack.
- For the icing, cream 250g softened butter and then gradually add the icing sugar until smooth. Slowly add 30ml of milk until the buttercream is smooth but still stiff enough to hold its shape.
- To assemble the cake, lay the first layer on the centre of the cake board. Spread over 4 tbsp of the icing onto the layer and then top with another layer. Continue alternating layers of icing and cake using the other layers.
- Use the remaining icing to cover the top and sides of the cake, using a knife to smooth down the surface. Decorate with sprinkles and your favourite designs from the topper kit!